Yesterday was such an awesome day in the HIS house, I just had to share. Several people approached me at ch*rch and said they would be supporting me on a monthly basis, praise HIS name! But the one that made my day was a bother and sister, 10 and 7 yrs old. A mom came to me and shared that her kids were pulling the birthday money together and putting it to something special. As she began to name things off that they could put their money to, they told her they wanted to it go to me.
As I tried to pull myself together to make it through church, I couldn't help but feel unworthy. These 2 kids could use that money for anything....and they picked me. Then I began to fill a little proud that those parents and my home ch*rch must be doing something right because those 2 kids get it! Lights of the world ... showing "the Captain's" sweet love through an action".
I pr*y can be an example like that.