Side
note – Wow, its been 2 months already!! “Feels like we’ve known you forever”, in
the words of “Aunt Jaye”.
·
I should have eaten more Chickflia when I had the
chance!
·
The D.O.T. doesn’t work like NC DOT that’s for
sure. I’ve seen the future for my care and it will die from a POT HOLE!
·
My toes will always be cold, could be a good and
bad thing tough.
·
I must get used to this “new skin” of mine…dry and
WHITE! HA!
·
Seagulls are EVERYWHERE and are just as distracting
as talking on the phone in the car.
·
I will have one or more people ask me daily, “Where
are you from? What did you move here?” Not complaining, Praising the Lord I get
to share with them.
·
I will be the most flexible mind reader in another
month or so. Working with 5 different Dentists means learning to go with the
flow and trying to anticipate what they want during the procedure…and that
could change hourly/daily. HA! And yet they still complain that Women can’t
make up their minds. Hey the way I see it is, THEY are the ones that choose to
work with women all day, every day! So THERE!
·
Just because it snows 12 inches doesn’t mean a Snow
Day…I just get to drive in it to go to work.
·
Must learn to talk faster, think faster, work
faster BUT then drive 30-40 mph! No…no tickets…yet!
·
MOST IMPORTANTLY: My roommate is such an amazing
blessing from God! I couldn’t imagine a more caring or selfless person to help
me get adjusted to life up here. So thankful for her and her wonderful family!